Thread: Social Sciences
View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 01-29-2012, 06:55 PM

Ray heard her steps approach, and when Daphne spoke he stood. "I'm fine," he said, meeting her gaze and taking the brush from her hand carefully. "I'm Ray," he said, offering a slight smile. I'm not sure if I want to do this. He wasn't usually very good at keeping relationships moving. If anything, they crashed and burned.
Shifting so he could put the brushes he'd gathered into the tin, Koon offered a hand. "Thank you." He didn't speak in long sentences, or offer additional information, but he was polite enough. Even if he'd been in a talkative mood, he would have found trouble speaking. Eying Daphne's long hair and pretty face, Ray found himself wondering what it would be like to be friends with the girl. He didn't have many friends, or even acquaintances. Perhaps now wasn't too late to start.

"You've been coming to Everdusk for a couple years. This is the first term we have classes together." His blue eyes scanned over her once more, noticing her darkened fingers. She'd been using the charcoal as well. Of course, that reminded him of the reason he'd come to the sink in the first place. Ray chose to ignore the fact that he had a problem with charcoal smears on his cheek and hairline. It doesn't matter.

((:XD Sorry for the shortness! And YES! They've met! :boogie: I'll try to give his character a boost so you aren't the only one talking and being friendly. :sweat:))