Thread: Social Sciences
View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 02-03-2012, 06:01 AM

((Yay! I'm sleeping in tomorrow, too! :boogie: I love those days . . . I just wish I was finished with all my homework, too!))

Ray shook his head slowly. "I'll speak with Zens when she's finished making her rounds." He was touched that this girl would offer to help, and he smiled at her slightly. She was charming. Daphne held herself in a delicate way that was more feminine than many of the girls around her. That was attractive . . . and so was she.
Chasing his thoughts away from the topic, Koon motioned toward his sketch pad. He lifted it from his board and set it on an easel beside Daphne's. He pointed to her hands that he'd drawn earlier. "I didn't catch what you were saying. I'm guessing you were talking to yourself?"

The fact that she'd offered to have him meet her parents made Ray smile. It seemed that many things about Daphne made him smile. Not many people had that effect on him. The male ran a hand through his hair, thinking. He could certainly use the practice with signing, though perhaps it was too soon to accept such an offer. Perhaps wasn't good enough at the moment. "Do you think your parents would mind?" he asked a few moments later, still letting Laine look at his sketches. The thought was very tempting, honestly.

((:XD And here comes the shortness again. :lol:))