View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 07-04-2015, 12:10 PM

"Mm...I don't really have high hopes when it comes to Edgar adapting and accepting everything in a timely manner. It's gonna take him an eternity to adapt." Bran shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't exactly trying to make excuses for his finicky brother...he was just telling it how it was. "He's not all that friendly. In fact, he can be a bit caustic and blunt...kind of insensitive too. There's a certain way you've gotta go about interacting with him."

The dark-haired male puffed his chest out. "I like to call them 'The Ten Commandments of Edgar.' Pretty catchy, huh?"

Bran downed the rest of his drink in less then five seconds, setting the glass back down on the table with a slight, but high-pitched clink. "I don't really get jitters. And I'm pretty good at being talkative and junk without it." He scratched Chaos behind the ears, and the dog looked downright blissful. "Apparently, it's an unpopular choice. I've had people ridicule me and insult me because I don't like the stuff." He let out a most inelegant snort. "My god, you'd think I insulted their late great ancestors or something!"

When Matthew began chuckling, Bran flashed him a grin from across the table. "I've been told I'm a bit of a heartbreaker," he admitted, sounding perfectly merry in spite of that fact. "I'm not much of a romantic, you see. A lot of flirtations and stuff go right over my head. Especially if they're subtle. I don't cope well with subtle. I'm a down-to-earth sort of person."

The tattooed male swung his legs around underneath the table like an impatient toddler, staring wistfully at the kitchen doors. "I'm so hungry. I hope our fries come soon."

Though Edgar's attention was now back on his game, he seemed to know precisely when the younger man began to move. His shoulders rolled forward a bit, but he made no comment, even as he heard the soft shuffling sounds that indicated Yuuichi was taking a seat. Pistachio could sense that his beloved master was still on-edge, but he stayed put anyway, snuggling up in his comfortable lap.

"I suppose it is." Edgar seemed completely engrossed in the game. This was obviously more than just an amusing pastime for him. He was as obsessed with video games as other males his age were obsessed with sports...and girls. The various bookcases, all packed full of different books (including comic books) suggested that he, and perhaps even Bran, was an avid reader as well.

Between gaming, reading, cooking, going to school, and working...was there anything else Edgar did? At all?