View Single Post
X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets your head~

Penpal

Old 01-14-2013, 09:23 PM

Chiyaki looked up, slightly bored but mostly annoyed. She really wanted to slap Anna across the face, Chiyaki could not stand this female. Who did she think she was to mock her? Chiyaki had noticed that this was her usual behaviour just towards Chiyaki, this was one thing the girl could not stand...disrespect. If Chiyaki was respecting her then she expected that she would be respected as well.

She stood up without a word and looked at the male, Chiyaki frowned a bit...she felt like she had seen him before. Maybe he was a regular here or something, she withdrew her hands back surprised as he went to grab them but quickly realized it was only to say hello.

Chiyaki extended her hand forward as well and gave a small nod of the head. "Hello, my name is Chiyaki" she said with a small smile. Chiyaki was definitely not a peoples person when being forced to be one, it felt so strange and staged to her. "Is there anything you want to do or maybe talk about?" she asked him with a tilt of her head.

Realizing that Anna was just standing there and smirking she turned her fiery eyes towards her, "You can leave now. I can assist him if he needs anything" she snapped. Anna was just hitting her nerves at this moment and she really didn't want to cause problems at the club. She just wanted to work, pay off the debt, go to school and leave in peace.

[[payas0: Hey!~ So sorry, I saw your message but I didn't have the time to reply! I saw your message on skype too but you were gone by the time I went to reply!~ I was watching dramas Haha its ok!~ I've only heard about it as well C:]]