Ninja-Princess33
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-26-2017, 07:01 PM

Name: Haji Sano
Race: human
Height: 5'6"
Preference: males
Dislikes: magic hunters, always hidden, school
Bio: Haji came into his powers when he was three. His parents keep themselves hidden for years so no one would find their secret. Haji never could keep friends long cause how much they moved. About two years ago, hunters had found them and his parents died, protecting him. Now he struggles keeping his normal life and his powers from getting out.

==================================

Haji runs down the dark alley, there was men after him. He found himself at a dead end as he was cornered. "Damn..." He said as he turns around seeing the men had caught up. "We have you know....you will never walk across this earth with your powers. We will destroy you." One of them said. Haji smirks as he held out his hand, "You won't take me down that easy." Of course he was out numbered and it seems they always had a counter every time he uses his powers.

Haji knew if he didn't do anything, he was dead. "Come I summon thee. Help me take out those who wish me harm. Come forward." Not sure what he would summon but it didn't give him much to think. As a summoning circle forms around himself. Whatever it comes out hope it would help him. He was not ready to die yet. He had so much else to life for. Another thing he hopes he can control what he had summoned to aid him.

Last edited by Ninja-Princess33; 07-26-2017 at 07:07 PM..