Thread: Hidden Magic
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-02-2017, 02:14 PM

"Should I uh...just leave these three like that or do you want me to send them down to hell or something?" Mordecai asked, his voice hesitant. "Because, that's definitely one thing I can do. Basic demon skill and all." Looking over his master once more, he folded his wings, letting himself fall down to land on the pavement, his boot heels clacking slightly on the stone. Haji must not have been old, even for a human because his face looked somehow softer than Mordecai imagined. Was that a human thing? Or just the discrepancy between his imaginings of the person who would call on him and reality? Haji actually looked quite awesome.

Bowing again, Mordecai stepped toward the portal that the summoner created. "Well, Haji...I can call you that right? The whole 'master, master' thing is a little old fashioned and stupid. Since you're not an old fart, it should be fine. How old are you anyway?" he questioned. Whatever was left of his mock polite attitude had slipped away at this point. "My name's Mordecai though, which is a very powerful one I might add." He stepped through the portal after Haji, pulling the creature he'd created with him because it would be a shame to leave it there. Poor thing could offer them a lot of fun.