View Single Post
linapoo
\(@O@)/

Old 10-27-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
@ linapoo - I'm doing ok I think I'm getting a cold though.
How are you?
;O; Oh noo! Gives you loads of blankets and hot soup. <3 I'm good! Just having a nice Sunday eheh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylira View Post
Lina~ <3 How are you doing? *v*
OMgggg bbyyy. I'm doing okay ;Q; Feeling guilty I haven't called my mom in awhile OTL;;; Bad daughter ahaha. How about youu? Have you been okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Pretty art. It looks very nice. :3
Thank you! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
I was wondering if '2spooky' would make an appearance in the forums

I realize I don't really remember much about the halloween costumes I wore as a child. I recall one was made from a bridesmaid dress my sister had worn. Not sure what I was though. A princess? I did have a henin in my dress up box.

Last year I dressed up as Viola from Twelfth Night. My moustache was a bandage and it kept becoming unstuck and listing to one side of my face.
It absolutely must make an appearance. Must. XD

Woah, that is a high class dress then. XD I don't think I ever really dressed up for halloween. I remember having a Belle costume from Disneyland that I wore sometimes. But I grew out of that...quickly. Lol. I was a pudgy kid. Dress up box?! I'm so jelly. D8!

I don't know who that is XD But I bet it was fun to dress up. That feather hat...<3 Hahha omg a bandage mustache..Epic. Sad it wouldn't stay on. XD Were you sweaty? (My upperlip is the first place to get sweaty when I'm hot lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
LINA!!!!!!
YOU'RE BACK! <3 I haven't talked to you in so long

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 11:42 PM ----------

When you open your slots, I definitely have a request for you
(Will have to possibly make a better avi for it if you don't feel like drawing something for an OC)
YEAH KIND OF!! I've always been lurking haha but I decided to actually post now...But yeah it's been forever! How ya been?
XD I'm happy you are interested. <3 Haha I don't mind drawing OCs but I prefer avatars for now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
Another art thread.
Long time no see, Linana~
Ah yes. Art threads galore! XD It's like the only thing I know how to do. -sobs into hands-
Haha. It's been awhile. >m< Aside from posting in my workroom (..sad dead workroom lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ BUUBUTT - ;___; B'awwasdf. Okayyy I'LL STAY AND KEEP YOU COMPANY ANYWAYS. C:<
YAYyy wraps you up in an eggroll <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
I hope Lina is well <3
I hope Maria is well too <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
LINA!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen you in a really long time.

Too bad you come back now when I am quitting Mene, but that's alright!
Hi!!! omg it has been long. ;U;
Yeah...a lot of people I know already has quit the site too TwT Even I have tried..BUT I KEEP COMING BACK i have issues lol. I hope you visit once in awhile though! I know Mene is so slow all the time tho XD sighs

---------- Post added 10-27-2013 at 02:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Zoology. I get my BS in a year!
omg congrats!! So close!
I'm a biology major right now...5th semester! 3 more to go XD; (maybe)
but I've been dabbling in other classes >_> Was thinking of changing...
What do you plan to do with that? :DDD