View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-20-2015, 02:01 AM

Day 4 Results!

Yesterday's Results

You are skipping along humming some song about candy canes and licorice (conveniently made up by you) when you realize you lost your heart shape fox! You stop around the Pink space to look for him.

Oh, what’s that on the ground there, is that a gold piece? Oh wait it’s another one there….and another! You follow the trail of gold pieces all the way over to the blue space, 300g in all!

It's no fun to be yellow. Maybe I'm not all yellow. I don't know. I think maybe I'm just partly yellow and partly the type that doesn't give much of a damn if they lose their gloves. One of my troubles is, I never care too much when I lose something - it used to drive mother crazy when I was a kid. Some guys spend days looking for something they've lost. I never seem to have anything that if I lost it I'd care too much. Maybe that's why I'm partly yellow. It's no excuse, though. It really isn't. What you should be is not yellow at all.- Huh? Nope I don’t know either

You stop to admire a scarecrow made of peppermint. What an interesting fellow. Wait, his shirt isn’t made of candy. It totally doesn’t fit the theme! Oh well, guess I’d better take that with me. (Please chose a Riley Shirt and tell me the gender you would like)

Last edited by Cora; 12-27-2015 at 01:12 AM..