View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-21-2017, 04:16 AM

Nova_Alchemist: just winging it.
Freakshow and uh the rock chick? Ember Spectra? There are a few females.

Jazz paid for tickets giving some to Kaci and nodded to the fact that they should stay together. Who knows if a ghost appears or not and what would they do? Though Jazz was in a family of four ALWAYS dealing with ghosts directly or indirectly and sometimes she wished she could be part ghost but other times reminded her she didn't want to. Looking around she wondered out loud "Now where is the hall of mirrors?" usually it was closer to the entrance than to the back.

Vlad had waited throughout the day for Danny Phantom or Phenton to arrive to battle once more. Though he did look forward to it, he grew rather bored of their usual routine. "Angel?" "Hm?" it was later in the morning now after they had their breakfast and now were drinking tea by the fireplace inside with the windows opened on a gorgeous morning. "Has the ghost boy- uh I mean Danny show up yet?" Shaking her head while still looking at her book "You really do treat him more like a son, don't you?" Vlad's eyes flashed "Of course not." "Sure you do, you don't like other ghosts fighting him, you always try to show him you're better than his father, and you have said you wish you would have had a chance with Maddie. So that plus trying to teach him things that they cannot let alone can accept him for. Well, I believe I made my point." Vlad stayed silent during all this, he wasn't sure how to respond to that, but in a way it did sound like that.