View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-28-2017, 12:59 AM

~Leo Prince~

Leo thoroughly enjoyed the change in the seasons, the nice cold weather just made him feel more at home than when it was hot out. He was lost in thought about what his parents were trying to tell him when he had gone home. They wanted him to go ahead and find a mate, to pick some to continue the snow fox demon line. They were already few of them in the world, and he understood that it was going to take them all time to get the population back up.

Leo looked down at the female that had ran into him, frowning as he looked her over, the fake horn on her head let him know that she was a unicorn. He bent down, reaching a bandaged hand out towards her to help her up. He was small compared to Godric but he was tall in his own right at standing at 6'3". "I am fine. What about yourself?" he asked her, his voice was deep, low and surprisingly gentle. Though what was most surprising was the hint of a Russian accent, looking at him you would have pegged him for Canadian at the very least. He looked her over with blue eyes before he began to help her gather up her things, not bothered when their hands brushed against each other.

~Taigi Fairchild~

Taigi groaned as she rubbed at her sore bottom, fixing her sundress and dusting off the dead leaves from it. That was when she spotted the feet of the large male, her gold eyes slowly made their way up to her eyes level, which was around his chest/belly. She only stood at about 6 foot even, which was tall compared to most humans but was a bit on the short side for an elf which she was half of. She then tilted her head back to look at the rest of the male, her cheeks turning pink in embarrassment as she took in the massive size of him.

"Yes...thank you. I have plenty of wool for cushioning. I am sorry for tripping over you." she said to him softly, her accent was a bit odd sounding. It was Germanic, meaning it was a mixture of different languages but the most that people associate her accent with is German. She flashed him a sweet smile, reaching a hand out to take her hat from him, her fingers brushed against his. She Jerked her hand back at the sight of a bit of electricity passing through them, realizing that she had let her guard down just for a moment.

"I am sorry...I didn't mean to do that to you." she said to him, getting the dust off the hat before she carefully worked it back onto her head, trying to hide her horns and ears again, not wanting to get into trouble for not appearing completely like a human. School rules after all.