View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-01-2017, 11:22 PM

~*Arabella Hui*~
What an interesting accent, it suited Leo well. A smile spread on Arabella's face as she had finally got all her things back in her bag. Once done she looked at the fair skinned male, feeling her cheeks heating up as she took a few deep breaths. She listened to him speak, becoming very happy that she had learned his name. Maybe he was a new friend, he seemed nice. She shook his hand in return, bowing her head once. "I like your name, seems to fit you." She said with a pleasant tone. Arabella happened to turn her head in the direction where Godric would be in before adjusting the strap of her bag before turning her attention back to Leo who started to try and get the dirt off of her. Saying he was sorry and the dirt was driving her nut.

Arabella was a bit confused about that at first until she remembered what creature she was pretending to be. Unicorns were clean freaks, a soft yet nervous giggle escaped her lips, "D-Don't worry about it. It's f-fine. But thank you for being so helpful. Oh dear, I do need to get going. A friend is waiting for me, would you like to, um, join us or must you go back to the dorm?" She asked out of curiosity, hoping that she wasn't holding him up.

~*Godric Balthazar*~
A faint chuckle escaped his lips as he shook his head, waving his large hand in reassurance. "Don't worry about it. It's fine, it was an accident. Not like you wanted to hurt me. I understand about trying to keep things under control, I kind of have the same problem." He said smiling a bit more, he had to be friendly. It was what Arabella said to do, it would help him blend in a bit more, despite his large height. Godric watched her fidget about, it was cute, to say the least. She acted almost like a baby minotaur moving about when it saw something it liked. He wondered what had her so flustered, did he do something to her? He looked her over, his eyes scanning her, but he saw nothing. The minotaur blinked once as he chuckling with her, talking about watching their surroundings. "I guess that makes a bit more sense, but I'm glad I didn't someone as pretty as you." He said with a calm tone, hoping that maybe being nice to her was the right way to make a friend. He just hoped he didn't come off as too forward.

Godric's eyes widen slightly, however, when she asked the question about what he was. He shifted his eyes in the direction of the girl's dorms, hoping Arabella had come in by now, but she wasn't there. He sighed mentally, realizing he had to go with the substitute race he had for himself. He bit the corner of his lip before speaking up, "I'm pleased to meet you Taigi, and it's alright. You are just curious, is all. Um, I'm a satyr. I just happen to be very tall." He explained, within his mind, he was shunning himself. He wanted to make a friend and he already lied. This isn't going to bite him in the ass later on.