View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-04-2016, 07:05 PM

Tai laughed in response. "Well, if you have no life, then I don't either since we've both been reading for a while now." Though he worked two jobs, neither demanded the entirety of his time. He felt glad he didn't need to go to the restaurant this evening after working in the morning. It made offering dinner a possibility. Walking around the couch again, he headed into the kitchen with mischief dancing in his eyes. "Well, the thing about that cake is, it's just about my favorite as well. Goes nicely with alfredo and wine don't you think?" He was already planning the dinner menu despite his teasing. It was nice to have Sophie around so much. He didn't regret at all the day that he served that cake. She'd stolen his heart from the get go and it seemed, he stole hers as well.

Despite the warning, Pedro snuck closer. His tail continued to swish back and forth in excitement. The other cat didn't look the least bit interested in him, but the guy seemed curious. He had a nice handsome look, but what was he eating? It didn't look good at all. Pedro pouted at the thought, remembering the nights spent huddled up in a culvert. Even with his tail wrapped around him, his legs still felt cold. He thought his owner might come back for him if he stayed on the street corner, but she never did, but he could see the sidewalk from the culvert, so just maybe. But that owner never came and now he had new people.

Pedro jumped forward two more steps, forgetting that sneaking required slow movements. "Can I come over there?"