View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-09-2016, 08:43 PM

Sophie giggled lightly and placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine Tai, I'll have all the time after work." She reassured the black haired male with a smile. "I can't believe I forgot to tell you.." She murmured quietly, moving her head to the top of her head. "See you when I get back?" Sophie asked, a light blush coloring her cheeks.

Derek stood straight as the orange cat approached in a submission stance. At least he knew his place..right? His sleek tail swayed, his pale violet eyes following the other cat's movement. "Yes, you are." He answered with a lightly huff through his little black nose. Derek rolled his eyes and turned to walk off, since it was clear that the other cat wasn't going to leave him alone. "Every cat calls me Neo, and I don't need any friends." He answered with a low growl, hissing at Pedro when he rushed closer. Derek was very touchy about his personal space, only in his cat form though. During the day he used his cat form, and most nights- he used his human form just to stretch. He didn't really use his human form much..