View Single Post
Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-10-2015, 08:50 PM

The normally level headed leader of Below turned a rather bright shade of red, and sputtered loudly. "Jealous?! Ze-Mister Hadar, you have me very confused with someone else! And of course I saw the news! Despite your ridiculous requests, I have to stay on top of Above...even if it's just what the foolish aristocrats were doing." Even though her words were pushing and mocking, Sarah's tone became rather teasing in the last sentence.

The woman became more serious as well, when Zenon stepped around her. She raised her face to him, frowning. What he asked...it was a very big thing. To leave Below with a man who should be her enemy? Not telling anyone where she was going, or who she was with? Did he realize how big of a deal this was, or did it seem like nothing to him? On top of everything, this was a man who was supposed to be married. Was it yesterday, or the day before, that the headlines had featured this man standing next to Adelmar? Imhoff couldn't help but bite her lip.

Sarah hesitated for a long moment, staring at the younger man's hand. Eventually, almost as if she was watching someone else's hand rise, Sarah watched her hand slide into his. She sighed, and lowered her head slightly. She was a fool, and this couldn't end well, but, someone help her, Sarah wanted to go with Zenon. "Alright....Mister Hadar, lead the way." She finally accepted, still not quite able to meet Zenon's gaze.