View Single Post
Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 08-26-2017, 05:59 AM

It had been a while since Sarah had been with anyone, and she couldn’t remember the last time someone stirred her like Zenon. Before she’d even wrapped her mind around what she was doing, she’d kissed him.

Even while her thoughts whirled and the commander kissed the man, a tiny voice kept whispering to her. Not only was she ignoring her duties, but she was doing so for an engaged man. She felt like a line had been crossed. Before they had simply been dancing around and avoiding things like this. Somehow it had felt okay morally during that time, but now, despite her dislike for Adelmar, it still felt wrong.

Sarah pushed Zenon away with trembling hands after they had continued for several moments, and if the commander was to be honest, it wasn’t her duties that made her push him away, it was the guilt that started in on her. “We….we need to go. They’ll be waiting on us.”

~</3~

Mannik knew Adelmar was in the room almost as soon as she had entered. His skin seemed to tingle on whichever side she was on, and his heart always sped up a pace or two. He didn’t turn his emerald eyes to her, however, not realizing she was waiting on him, and instead finished the conversation quickly.

Once the business was settled, Mannik turned to Adelmar, tilting his head and letting the dark brown locks fall forward. The man he had been speaking with and a young boy stepped toward Adelmar as well, though they frowned and glared at her.

“Uhm. This is Pierre.” Mannik motioned to the younger male, then the taller one, “And Verma. If you are feeling better, there is something we need to talk about that involves them. I don’t think you’ll like it….”

(Sorry it's so short. Brain is dying, but I really wanted you to have a reply to see when you wake. ^.^)