View Single Post
AkiraTepes
Half-Breed

Old 04-04-2010, 02:13 AM

It was unbelievable, Yusuke had done it again. Despite how much she wanted to forgive him, he had ditched her again, without warning, and with no excuse. She let out a frustrated sigh as she stormed up the stairs to go to her room. Sometimes she just couldn’t stand that boy, even though she knew that she liked him. Keiko wondered if it was more than just that, especially since she never looked at other boys; at least not in the way that she looked at Yusuke Urameshi. Sometimes it felt like she all she could really see was him, as if there was a halo around his head. Naturally Keiko knew that there was no way that Yusuke was an angel, not in any sense of the word.

She walked into her room and sighed as she let herself fall back onto her bed. Yusuke could be such a jerk sometimes, it was a pain to deal with; that and the fact that she had to constantly remind him to go to class and do his homework, and even to tell him not to skip out on school, period. “What am I going to do about that? Maybe I should ignore him for a while.” She felt a tightening of her chest and knew that it was impossible to stay away from him for long. She was staring at the ceiling. “I suppose I should do my own homework for now. I’ll figure out something to do later.” She said softly, speaking to herself.

---

She was trying to meditate again, trying to keep focus, but her thoughts kept wandering back to her home. She had left Yukina behind as she went further into the mountains that surrounded her home. Genkai had done this to get a sense of peace and quiet so she could meditate easier. She felt a little guilty for leaving the peaceful ice demon behind all by herself, especially since it was going to rain. The girl would be alone, though Genkai could sense that the ice apparition would not be alone for long. When the rain started, Genkai ignored the droplets of water that pelted her as she sat there meditating.

Something told her that her peace would be disturbed shortly anyway, so she didn’t want to take too much time away from her home. She figured that a good hour would be enough before she headed home; especially if she ended up having to see Yusuke and his friends again. She hadn’t seen the dimwitted Spirit Detective since the end of the Dark Tournament, something that she was glad for, but still a little wary of. The calm had a perculiar feel to it, like the calm before a storm, and she was certain that something big was about to happen; something that would end up with her getting involved with the dimwit once again.