View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-04-2013, 05:11 AM

cora, i would like to change my entry for your contest. would you like to just post it hear or send a pm with it? it doesn't say anything about what you guys prefer to do in case someone wants to change...? i'll just a send a pm and if that's not ok please just tell me to post it here it's not a huge change i just decided that i want to have both head wings and back wings. and because i am the only person to try and do that you can change the rule on the front lol i know the event ends soon but yea... i'll send you a pm!

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 01:12 AM ----------

oh, so you see this! Cora:

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 02:41 AM ----------

Faerie Trickery! Entry Form
Username: Linnea
Image of My Entry:

Write Up:
*Blows nose in trumpet like fashion* I should have known that weird lady with the ratty looking wings wasn't really the tooth fairy. I'm not sure how she got into my bedroom but when I saw her she seemed startled, stuck her hand in her pocket and blew some lint in my face. Instantly I felt terribly sleepy and when I woke up hours later, all that was under my pillow was an I.O.U. (I guess that explains the pocket lint) and this awful flu! I can't leave the bathroom for fear of making a mess all over myself... Uh oh. I don't feel so good. Oh no... here comes another round of digestive pyrotechnics... I gotta go now... *runs back to the bathroom*