View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 01-03-2014, 02:48 AM

Areku nodded and ran after the girl, making sure not to accidentally out run her or something like that. Before long, he saw two girls: one with long yellow hair and one with black hair and a ribbon. They also noticed that they were standing in front of a amphitheatre with something standing in the middle of them, though Ark couldn't make out what they were from a distance.

"I see...I'm actually surprised to be honest. I mean, I can use the element of Air with my Aura, but that took me forever to learn and master...it's how I use my pistol and shotgun blasts," she said in explanation before hearing human voices in the distance. "Come on Foxy, those sound like voices! Let's see what's going on!" she shouted before running off in the direction that she heard the voices from.

(um...during the battles with Team RWBY vs. the Nevermore and Team JNPR vs. the DeathStalker, what should Team HANA do? Fighting their own beast (perhaps in the waters below to make it diverse (one for sky, one for land, one for water) fight a different beast, or help both teams (Naruto and Amaya go with Team RWBY and Ark and Hikaru go with Team JNPR or vice-versa?)