View Single Post
Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-11-2017, 01:04 AM

Mini-games

If I have time during or after rounds, I will host a game for you to earn more points for your team! I would prefer for you to finish a task before participating. Users outside of the game may participate as well, but no points will be rewarded to a team if they win a mini-game. An EI or gold will be given to the winners of each mini-game.

These are the mini-games that I will host:
  • Hangman
    You know how this goes, right? Guess letters correctly before an innocent dies! D: The answers will have a summer theme.
  • 20 Questions
    What is it that I'm thinking of? Can you figure it out in twenty questions or less?! Ask me yes or no questions only, please.

CluesX

• Identify That Item!
    Suzy needs help figuring out which multi-pose item has the one pose she desperately wants. She can't remember! I will give you an image of the pose and you must identify the item it comes from.
  • Catch That Sprite!
    Calesco and Naias are running around causing mischief! Catch them before the damage is irreparable! I will post an image of either sprite. They each have four different forms that each give your team a certain amount of points if caught. +2 bonus if you catch your team's mascot. You must quote the post to catch them. A sprite can only be caught once. However, it is only that simple to catch them for the tiniest form. For the other three forms, when you quote you must also roll a 10-sided dice and roll the number I tell you to roll. Here are their forms and how many points they are worth:
    __________1 Point
    __________2 Points
    ____ 3 Points
    ____ 4 Points

And here's a dice roll if you need it:

[dice]10[/dice]

Last edited by Kent; 07-20-2017 at 12:15 AM..