View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-17-2017, 01:42 AM

Monday, January 16, 2017

Today was the Monday morning blues. I woke up super tired and cold to the bone. I just couldn't warm up today... Work was pretty busy this morning and then I had a phone interview in the afternoon which I don't think went very well. After I got back from my lunch break shit hit the fan. The President unapproved the mailing that we were starting to send out and we ended up having to redo the letters and throw a bunch out. Then she approved and unapproved it again so I had to redo the letters yet again. A bunch more work got added to my already way overflowing workload and I really have no idea how I'm going to get everything done. It's just craziness. I ended up staying like 40 minutes late trying to get stuff done. I did get to relax a little bit on the train home though and played some Happy Home Designer on my 3DS for the first time in forever. I've got a few things to take care of this evening but hopefully I'll get a couple minutes to relax. I really should be looking at other job stuff but after the crazy day I had I really need to unwind a bit. @_@

• • •

One happy childhood memory was getting my first cat! I had always wanted a cat and had begged and pleaded my mom for the longest time. Finally she relented when I was in 3rd grade I believe? We got an orange tabby from a yard sale named Todd. My dad thought we should call him Garfield but we kept the name. That first night I had made a blanket fort to sleep in and Todd attacked my legs through the fabric. I remember being really upset by it at the time but thinking back it was rather silly. I have so many good memories of playing with Todd. He was pretty patient, he even let me dress him up in doll clothes and put hair clips in his fur!