View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 12-28-2011, 03:42 PM

Marquet looked towards Codette, rolling his eyes a little. He pulled a map out of his pants pocket and kneeled to the ground, spreading it out on the old wooden floor. "Now thats were your slightly wrong Codette, The route clearly stops a few hundred miles after Port Principe. But your right that it will take three days." He said, a small smirk playing on his beautiful lips. Marquet was a very attractive man, and very well known with the women of Tortuga. Though he wasn't the type of man that knew he was handsome. "Remember, I am the Captain, I can read a map as well as route one, Sweetheart." He said slyly. He rolled the map back up and hung it to his belt. He stood, looking to his friend Fenris and giving him his notorious smile.

The male looked to Laiden who was following closely to Fenris. He quickly walked down from the stern and onto the main deck. He walked to Fenris and whispered. "Later would you mind putting some sense into that Blackbeard relative? Shes driving me crazy. She refuses to eat because she says she'd rather die by her own hands then by the hands of me." He said, rolling his eyes. "Women." He muttered, cursing under his breath. "You can kill them but they'd still find the time to make you regret that you ever let them breathe.." He said, grinning. It was not that Marquet hated all women, because he didn't. But he did find most of them rather annoying. It took a true woman to catch his hazel eyes.

"By the way Fenris, thank you for coming along and helping me on this venture. I wouldn't be able to keep the crew in line if you weren't here. I mean, Sure I'm good with my sword.. but without a little back up i'm sure anyone could take Scarlett for themselves." He whispered, thinking of all the riches that were attached to that beautiful woman. So many beautiful women on one ship and yet one had to be murdered.