View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-15-2014, 06:53 PM

Listing Form
This is the form you'll fill out if you want to add yourself to the listings. Simply copy the form and paste it into a reply. Erase the parts of the form that are in CAPITALS and replace them with the appropriate information. (Please do not capitalize your responses and do not edit the forms color, font, etc.) Then submit it here, to the thread, when you're done!

If you need an example, scroll down to the actual listings and view the very first one. While I will alphabetize the listings as they come in, my own listing will remain at the top as an example.

PHP Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]INSERT YOUR USERNAME[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[
FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]Posting frequency:[/BCHOOSE ONEMULTIPLE TIMES A DAYONCE A DAYA FEW TIMES A WEEKONCE A WEEKA FEW TIMES A MONTHONCE A MONTH OR SOVERY RANDOMLY NOT CONSISTENTLY.
[
B]Posting length:[/BCHOOSE ONEA SENTENCE OR TWO OR THREEA SMALL PARAGRAPH1-2 PARAGRAPHS2-3 PARAGRAPHS2-5 PARAGRAPHS5PARAGRAPHS200 WORDS OR MORE IN ONE LARGE PARAGRAPH OR TWO.
[
B]Gender preference:[/BCHOOSE ONEI PREFER TO PLAY MALEI PREFER TO PLAY FEMALEI WILL PLAY BOTH MALE AND FEMALE.
[
B]Sexuality preference:[/BI PREFER MY CHARACTERS TO BE -CHOOSE ONE-: HETEROSEXUALBISEXUALHOMOSEXUALASEXUAL.
[
B]Role-play size:[/BI WILL ONLY PLAY IN GROUPSI WILL ONLY DO ONE ON ONESI WILL PLAY IN BOTH GROUP AND ONE ON ONES
[B]Role-play genre preference:[/BCHOOSE ALL THAT APPLYFANTASYSCI-FIFUTURISTICSUPERNATURALHORRORMODERNHISTORICALSCHOOL BASEDFAN BASEDCOMICALDRAMAACTIONROMANCE
[B]Specific likes:[/B] LIST THINGS HERE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE IN YOUR PLAYS AND PARTNERS
[B]Specific hates:[/B] LIST THINGS HERE THAT YOU HATE IN PLAYS AND PARTNERS
[B]My request thread:[/BLINK US TO YOUR ROLE-PLAY REQUEST THREAD. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, DELETE THIS.
[B]Post example:[/B] ADD A LINK OR TWO TO SPECIFIC ROLEPLAYS OR POSTS TO SHOW YOUR WRITING
[B]Are you open to try new things?[/B] CHOOSE ONE: NO I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN THE THINGS I'
VE STATED AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR "BRANCHING OUT", YES FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU THINK I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING
[B]How can we contact you?[/B] CHOOSE ALL THAT APPLY: PING ME, PERSONAL MESSAGE ME, LEAVE ME A VISITOR MESSAGE
[B]Other:[/B] LET US KNOW ANYTHING ELSE HERE, SUCH AS IF YOU PLAY ON ANY OTHER SITES OR WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOURSELF/ANSWERS
[/FONT] 

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 11-23-2014 at 05:04 PM..