View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-15-2014, 06:53 PM

Welcome!
Those of you who view this section of the role-play threads probably recall my last thread, Nomination Station. While I'd really love to keep that thread going, it's just too much for me to keep up with these days. But anyone else should feel free to re-create it, or volunteer to help me upkeep it. Until then, this baby will have to be the next best thing!

What is this thread for?
Well look at you with your eager pants on! Settle down, and I'll get to that. Are you a role-player who consistently finds that you have a hard time finding a good partner? Or are you someone who likes to create group role-plays, but never know who to ping or message to see your thread? Well, this thread is for people like you! Simply fill out the form below, and submit it to the thread. I'll then add it to "the listings" and whenever someone creates a play and needs players or a partner, they can search through the listings here to see if there's someone out there who might be interested or qualify for the position!

But wait, there's more!
No there isn't! Got ya'! You used to be able to rate the people listed. But alas, I don't have the time to keep up with that portion of the thread anymore. It's far too much upkeep, and I was finding that ratings were just not based fairly on fact, but on opinion and even miscommunication. On that note, I've removed all previous ratings, and that's no longer an option! But I have added a new form for 'updates'. If you need to update your listing, please do so! I've even added an 'examples' portion to the original form. Please keep in mind while you're searching for a partner, that some of these people may no longer be active, and you should review their last login before messaging them. If it's been many months, they might not be the best of choices. You can also spy on their posts via the "statistics" tab on their profile, to maybe get a look at their writing, if they've not linked an example in their listing. Happy hunting!

Rules
1. Follow Mene's rules and TOS first and foremost.
2. No spamming, trolling or harassing or begging, or you'll be put on the naughty list.
3. If your listing changes (your preference or posting frequency/amount changes/your writing gets better/you want to add or remove something) don't ask me to edit your listing. You must submit an update form.
4. No lying. If someone calls you out on not being truthful, you'll be asked to revise and resubmit your listing. If you are dishonest a second time, your listing will be removed and you will be put on our naughty list.
5. Do not edit the forms in any way, such as by font, color, etc. Simply remove the text in CAPS and fill in the appropriate information. If there is something wrong with your form, you will be asked to re-submit it. I don't have time to go in and make edits on your entries.
6. I reserve the right to edit or change the rules at any time.