Old 03-26-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrepsleyKabob View Post
Winner time!

Here are all the raffle winners for each of the Easter items x3

:: Chicky on my Head!

First place winner = #1 Pa-Pancake
(Chicky on my Head!)
Second place winner = #7 Fiziali (June 2008 Fox/Bunny Hat set)
Third place winner = #14 FelineOrchid (Stardust Sash/Crescent Moon)
Drawing

:: Bunny Hairpin

First place winner = #11 BettyBeat (Bunny Hairpin)
Second place winner = #5 Fiziali (October 2008 Calesco's Blaze/Waves of Naias set)
Third place winner = #1 Rikali (Festival of Winter Nights 2008 set)
Drawing

:: Pierced Bunny Headband

First place winner = #4 Fiziali (Pierced Bunny Headband)
Second place winner = #10 Winter Wind (September 2008 Syne Battleaxe/Amorian Chakram set)
Third place winner = #9 magnusvale (Stardust Sash/Crescent Moon)
Drawing

:: White Bunny Plushie

First place winner = #4 M i n u x e (White Bunny Plushie)
Second place winner = #8 Pa-Pancake (July 2008 Dove/Raven Anklewing set)
Third place winner = #10 Ivvy (Festival of Winter Nights 2008 set)
Drawing

Important note! READ!
There's a decent chance that I won't be able to get on much during the Easter event, maybe not at all. Because of this, naturally, I most likely won't be able to help out as much with the giveaway, and I won't be here to do my part in a timely fashion. So, because of this, for all of MY contests I would like you all to PM my mule, CrepsMule, instead of posting anything in here or PMing my main account (though that would be less of a problem). If you have a question that needs immediate answering, ask Rosebleed or another host for help because if you ask me I won't see it until it'll be most likely too late.
I'll do my best to sort everything out and do the raffles for each item as soon as I get the chance, just keep in mind and try to understand that it might not be until some time after the event is over.
Thanks for understanding!

Easter 2007 set giveaway!
Hey guys, welcome to my part of the giveaway =) I was thinking about what kind of prizes would be appropriate for this kind of giveaway, when the obvious answer came into my mind: the original Easter set! xD So I stalked the marketplace and used my amazing persuasive attributes to get my hands on a set for you guys, don't you feel special now? Anyway, keep reading to find out how to have a chance at getting an item! The Easter items will be given away separately, and don't worry, even if you don't win an Easter item, you still might win another smaller prize ^^

How to play:
This is the most important part, how can you expect to win if you don't even know how to play? Basically, what this will be is a sort of free raffle, but there will be certain "tasks" you will have to accomplish to enter each one. To find out more, check out the rules for each item and that should clear things up, and if all else fails you can always ask me or someone else in the thread for help if you don't understand!
Just a note though: anyone can play, whether you have the item or not! I don't want people to miss out on the fun just because they already have one, and, if you win, you can do whatever you want with the item, so if you want to sell it, that's fine with me ^^
You can enter AND win in each category as well, so go all out!

The set:
:: Chicky on my Head!
To qualify for the raffle for this item, what you need to do is find the three chicky pictures I have hidden around the forums somewhere. I'll have clues for them, so it'll be up to you to decipher them and find the images! Try to find the thread titles that match the clues, and then look in the posts to find the image (it'll be somewhere in the 1st - 3rd pages), and once you find it, PM CrepsMule with the form below. Another way would be to just search through all my posts to find the images, but beware, you might be looking for a loooooong time... One last hint: use the forum search feature to search for my posts, it'll give you a list of all the threads I've posted in so you won't need to go hunting too far.
Thread #1: In soviet Menewsha, the users pick you! (please don't kill me XD)
Thread #2: Did you vote Earth this year?
Thread #3: Big Fat Bully! What kind of pillow fighter were you?

It is extremely important that you PM CrepsMule with this form once you're done!
Code:
Username: 
Thread #1: -insert link to post here-
Thread #2: -insert link to post here-
Thread #3: -insert link to post here-

Chicky on my Head! raffle slotsX

1. Pa-Pancake
2. dragoness129
3. Easther_Bunni
4. Vonlyn
5. Mnemosyne
6. Sirocco
7. Fiziali
8. M i n u x e
9. Insane Cricket
10. Izumi
11. Beautiful Disaster
12. Suona
13. [.j o y z]
14. FelineOrchid
15. Winter Wind
16. Rylynne
17. BettyBeat

First place winner will win a Chicky on my Head!
Second place winner will win a June 2008 Fox/Bunny Hat set
Third place winner will win a Stardust Sash and a Crescent Moon

:: Bunny Hairpin
Do you like hairpins? So do I! To qualify for this item's raffle, I want you to pick out your favorite hairpin in all of Menewsha, and then write a Haiku poem about that hairpin. For those of you who don't know, a Haiku poem is a short poem composed of three lines with 5, 7 and 5 syllables in each line respectively. It doesn't have to be good, as long as I can see the relation between your Haiku and the hairpin you chose, you'll qualify, but don't go talking about how good that chocolate cupcake your mom made you was or anything off-topic.
Here's an example of something you could do:
"Oh Bunny Hairpin
I'm in love with your pink threads
I hope you'll be mine"

So yeah, as you can see it doesn't have to be a masterpiece or anything, something like the above would be perfect as an entry XD

It is extremely important that you PM CrepsMule with this form once you're done!
Code:
Username: 
My Haiku: -insert Haiku poem here-

Bunny Hairpin raffle slotsX

1. Rikali
2. Easther_Bunni
3. fairywaif
4. Mnemosyne
5. Fiziali
6. M i n u x e
7. FelineOrchid
8. Winter Wind
9. Ivvy
10. Rylynne
11. BettyBeat
12. Dystopia
13. Pa-Pancake

First place winner will win a Bunny Hairpin
Second place winner will win an October 2008 Calesco's Blaze/Waves of Naias set
Third place winner will win a Festival of Winter Nights 2008 set

:: Pierced Bunny Headband
Your challenge this time is, make me laugh! I don't really care how you do it, tell me a funny story, show me a funny picture, whatever you can come up with! Even if it doesn't make me die laughing, as long as I can tell that it's at least supposed to me funny, then it'll be good, that means telling me your cat Snoogums died today is out of the question XD

Code:
Username: 
Check this out!: -insert funny story/picture/etc. here-

Pierced Bunny Headband raffle slotsX

1. dragoness 129
2. Vonlyn
3. Mnemosyne
4. Fiziali
5. M i n u x e
6. FelineOrchid
7. Suona
8. Pa-Pancake
9. magnusvale
10. Winter Wind
11. Rylynne
12. BettyBeat
13. Dystopia

First place winner will win a Pierced Bunny Headband
Second place winner will win a September 2008 Syne Battleaxe/Amorian Chakram set
Third place winner will win a Stardust Sash and a Crescent Moon

:: White Bunny Plushie
So, how do you guys feel about the new worldwide trend that is "Go Green"? Do you support the message that it's trying to get across? Do you do anything to try and be more "Green"? Do you find the whole thing to be a commercial scheme to get people to buy more "Green" products?
You don't have to be for or against it, you're entitled to your own opinion, I just want to know what the term means to you, or if you do anything to support/go against it. You don't have to go in depth or anything, just one phrase stating your position on it will suffice, though if you're interested in a debate I might be up for one once I get back :]

Code:
Username: 
How do you feel about "Go Green"?: -insert response here-

White Bunny Plushie raffle slotsX

1. dragoness129
2. Mnemosyne
3. Fiziali
4. M i n u x e
5. FelineOrchid
6. Beautiful Disaster
7. Suona
8. Pa-Pancake
9. Winter Wind
10. Ivvy
11. Rylynne
12. BettyBeat

First place winner will win a White Bunny Plushie
Second place winner will win a July 2008 Dove/Raven Anklewing set
Third place winner will win a Festival of Winter Nights 2008 set
Other notes:
To keep too many questions from being asked in the thread, here is some information for you all to keep things clear:
  • Anyone can enter, even if you already have the prizes!
  • If you win, you can do anything you like with the item, even sell it, I won't judge you for anything.
  • You can only have one slot per raffle, sorry, gotta keep it fair for everyone!
  • You can enter in the raffle for each item.
  • Please, only one slot per person, and no mule accounts ^^;
  • You don't have to pay anything to enter the raffle, just follow the game rules under each item to enter for that specific item.
  • I'll be using http://www.randomizer.org to choose the winners, everybody will have an equal chance.
  • I'll announce the winners as soon as I can, refer to the beginning of the post! Winners will be notified by PM, and if I need to I'll make a thread in the Community Discussion forum to notify everyone. Feel free to ask me as well if you see me around.
  • If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask Rosebleed or another host and I'm sure they'll answer to the best of their ability! If they can't, then use your best judgment as I won't be able to answer any questions for the time being (again, refer to beginning of the post).
  • Make sure you read the beginning of the post!
I hope that cleared everything up for you all! Enjoy your time!

Last edited by CrepsleyKabob; 04-18-2009 at 07:48 PM..