View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-03-2017, 09:35 PM

Aurora just looked at the strange young man who carried her, her arms using him as support as he took her to the village. She looked around, seeing some people walking around and such. She sighed mentally, seeing him shout to someone atop a watch tower and they blew a sort of horn. She blinked once and looked back, seeing the rolls getting closer and closer. Her bi-colored eyes scanned the people around them as he continued running, some were hiding as others seem to be going into houses to get something. Man, were these humans ready. A smile spread on Aurora's face as she relaxed a bit, trying to not fight too much against the young man.

Once they arrived at what looked like his home, he lowered her head a bit, relaxing a bit before feeling a soft surface against her back. She looked around and seen she was on a couch. Her hand, not covered in blood, gliding against the fabric, feeling how comfortable it was. Her chakram would soon rotate once before reasoning on one side of her. Her eyes followed the young man as he sat on the other side, blinking once as he asked her a question. He smiled and just chuckled, raising her hand upwards to reveal her wounds she got from the trolls and running. "You may do so." She said, being careful not to place the bloody hand on the couch. "My name is Aurora, mind if I ask for my rescuer's name?" Aurora asked with a chuckle escaping her lips and a smile spreading a bit more. Every once in a while, she would look out the window, hoping the humans who went to fight the trolls were ok.