Old 08-18-2010, 02:34 AM

Seika

Name:
Seika Usuyuki
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
Hair Color: White

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Snow Princess
Magic: Primary: Water Secondary: Ice (preferred)
Weapon: Two Katanas
Outfit: Full body of outfit Bust A reference sheet (please remember note that this one is missing the front skirt though)
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race: Angel
Number of Wings: 6 *back, head, ankles*
Ability: Water
Outfit: This is outfit Inspiration for outfit is from here if you want more details of what it looks like from the side and whatnots.
Other Outfits:
Snow Princess|A Wedding Dress

Personality:
Angels and Reapers
Seika is older and wiser in Angels and Reapers. Where her Checkmate counterpart is frigid and sharp, Seika has mellowed with age, flowing with life. Being a mother of two, her patience is both long and short. Easy to anger with the right buttons pushed and still stubborn as a rock. She was the leader of the Angels, the previous Lady Kindness before her daughter Serphia assumed the role. Seika cares deeply for her family and people, willing to die in battle to save them. Despite all of this, Seika is still easy to tease and while she'll gush over her daughters, asking her about Ita will send into a deep blush and stammering fit even though they've been married for years.

Checkmate
Seika is stubborn, confidence, and very good at her job. She doesn’t like giving up and often times can come across as harsh and cold. She enjoys a good fight, and strives to better herself and her style of fighting. While she’s gotten much better, Seika considers herself to be socially awkward. She doesn’t know how to deal with people; even though she has the wits, skills, charisma, and training to lead people. Though when forced into a leadership role, she often shines. She is the Silver General equal to Ita's Gold General rank, second to the Empress and in charge of the army.

There are times when her old (timid) personality resurfaces. Seika likes a sense of control and organization in her life and how she does things. Things should be efficient. If there's a problem, Seika prefers to deal with it herself then leave it in the hands of other people. Seika is easy to tease and gets flustered easily at the simplest signs of affections.

"You're the Snow Princess. How can your primary magic type be water?"
"I could never control my water magic as easily as my ice magic. Beside I think it's oddly fitting. Ice gives the appearance something strong, solid, stable but really it's fragile, so very fragile."

To briefly compare and contrast, Angel and Reaper Seika is: a mellowed out tsundere, a leader, a mother and a calm river with a strong undercurrent. Checkmate Seika is tsudere with denial issues, focused, competent and an frail iceberg with a warm center. A&R Seika has already did her character growth, CM Seika is still trying to find her way.

Expressions: Seika is pretty free with expressions. Common ones are determination, anger and seriousness. Small smiles. Blushes when she's being tease about her feelings with Ita or Ita's affections with her.

Note:
Seika is my first real OC really. As such she's gone through alot of changes, alot of outfits and well basically while there are quite a few refs for her, there aren't very many outfits I like so yeah.
Checkmate Refs

Angels and Reapers Refs

Couple Refs

Other Outfits

Ita
Name: Ita
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black. Ita's hair looks like Itachi's from Naruto

Checkmate Info:
Secondary Title: Flame Prince
Magic: Fire
Outfit: Ita's sleeves look like the one the blond guy is wearing (Fai from Tsubasa). The rest of his outfit should look like this here Only he wears no crosses, please remove them.
Angels and Reapers Info:
Race: Angel
Number of Wings: 6 *back, head, ankles*
Ability: Fire
Outfit: [N/A] Design him one?
Personality:

Ita is a pretty cheerful guy, bit of a rebel, hates studying and a natural at his magic. He's got a positive attitude towards things. Respect is given to those who earned it and not because the position demands it. Ita is never one to confine himself to normal rules and boundaries. He isn’t one to sit around waiting for things to happen (perhaps one the few things he and Kai disagree upon). Ita has always been one who will burn his way through life. He doesn't care what people think of him, he goes through his own way of life on his own terms.

In "Checkmate":
Ita is an orphan and grew up on the streets. He met Seika one snowy day when she gave him her coat so he wouldn't freeze to death. He spent the next two years looking for her before discovering her by complete accident.

In "Angel and Reapers":
Ita couldn't ask for a more prefect life. He's married to the love of his life, has two beautiful daughters, and surrounded by friends. He has no idea it's all about to change.

"So I shouldn't be surprised if I discover an hour after now, that you've gone after her."
"Yup!"

Refs:

Checkmate Refs

Angels and Reapers
None. Ita doesn't have an outfit yet! D:

Couple Refs

Other Outfits

=================
Relationships
=================

Last edited by Seito; 08-25-2014 at 04:49 AM..