View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-12-2017, 12:37 AM

March

My dad and I just saw "Logan" and it was pretty good. Considering that I'm not a huge Wolverine fan and I haven't seen any of the other Wolverine movies, I thought it wasn't too bad or hard to understand. Though some of the surprises did not come as a shock to me.

I'm trying to think of all the ways I can update this since last month....
Well, I was discharged from inpatient treatment (again) on the 6th of this month, then I am also applying for SSI. Which, I'm very, very nervous about. I hardly make any money and I feel like for the time being, while I can't work every day SSI would help me a load. Especially since I am technically disabled because of my schizophrenia. It's just a matter of proving it to the SSI people...

I've heard some people say that it can take up to a year to get approved. (But I think that's because of appeals and such) On the other hand, someone I know was approved in two months with schizoaffective disorder! So I have hope!

I'm doing my best to keep up with all of my roleplays, but I've been finding it hard because of my mental health. I can barely focus on things and I've been getting tired and easily drained from the littlest of things. :(

It's going to snow loads tomorrow! I'm excited but sad at the same time because my parents and their friends and I were going to go to Parade of Homes. (Which, in case you don't know what that is, is a set of different, brand new homes that haven't been bought yet that are open and furnished for people to see and consider buying, we aren't planning on living in MN for long, but we enjoy getting ideas for how to furnish our own homes by looking at the houses on the parade.) I was pretty stoked to see some lovely homes, especially the million dollar ones.

My mom is getting stronger, she is going to start physical therapy soon. Definitely looking forward to that. At the same time, I'm pretty nervous for her. I wonder who will drive her to her appointments. I have a permit, so I've been driving her to her doctor's appointments, but with physical therapy it will be more frequent I'd guess. Well, I shouldn't really complain, but I think the stress of driving her around all the time is part of what drove my symptoms to get worse and prompted my admission to the hospital.

Anyway, I think that's all I am going to add for today.