View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-05-2017, 11:12 PM

October

So much has happened since the last time I wrote in this!

Firstly, I noticed that back in March I wrote about applying for SSI.
Well, I got it. :D It was a big surprise too because most people who apply for SSI don't get it on their first try, but I did. It was such a relief. Now I can afford my own food, afford to pay rent to my parents, and I can even afford things like medical bills and medications. (Should my insurance decide to not cover it)

Also, we have a buyer for our house. Their offer was... okay. It's not a bad offer, but my parents were hoping for more, considering our house is the best lot in the neighborhood. So we are still having showings and such to see if we can get a higher offer. I don't mind the showings, but I was really excited that we got someone to buy our house, I thought it would be the end of the showings and that meant that we could start putting things away.

We were going to go to LA for the Stan Lee comic con this year, but so far we have to get a closing date on our house before we go back to LA. Which, means that we'll probably miss the comic con and you know what? I'm okay with that. I was hoping to meet (Christian) the man I met from elsewhere on the interwebz there this month, but I don't think I will be able to make it. :c

Everything is getting so busy, it's really boiling down to the last wire now. We should be out of here by winter, which, excites me because I was hoping to spend one more winter here in Minnesota. (Hopefully with snow!) But otherwise, I am very ready to leave.

I found my journal... Which means, that I have at least two months of hospital letters and journal entries from those times that I've gone to the hospital since having the journal. I think I am going to make a memory jar next year and add my hospital letters into it.