View Single Post
Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2007, 09:06 AM

If you could be any anime character, only human...who would it be and why?
I can hardly think of one character that I want to be because mostly their personality isn't what I like. I probably prefer to become one of my own OCs because I designed him to be somewhat Mary-Sue xDDDD;;;

*coughs coughs* Ah well, if I have to choose, I'll be either Hyuga from Saint Seiya or Asura in adult form from RG Veda =D They're both calm and can be aggressive when they need to >_o

If you could own any item of clothing worn or owned by an anime/manga character what would it be and why?
I always would love to own one of the clothes(actually.....they're armor but for some reason are called as 'cloth') from Saint Seiya >w< Though those thing can be a heavy pain to carry on your body when you wear one but their design beat any other armor I've seen 8DDDD;;

I especially like Gemini, Virgo and Capricorn gold clothes.

If you could be friends with any character who would it be and why?
Ayanami Rei from Evangelion? Despite how people said she's a troubled child, or not even a human, but I just love her character. Plus, I absolutely hate the loud and loose mouthed type of person so she and I could surely live in peace ;)