View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 04-15-2014, 04:57 PM

Alice noticed a boy step of a room and begin walking towards her. Before she could fully see him she was curious as to who he might be. But when he was close enough she saw him smiling and she instantly brighten up and smiled back at him. When he was standing in front of her she had to look up at him before he crouched down. When he finally spoke she smiled at him saying “I guess you could say that I am. I just woke up so I’m really just looking for my Momma; she would normally be there when I woke up.” She paused for a moment then said “I mean that is what mom’s do right?” Looking down at the ground a little as she thought. But a few moments later she was looking back up at the boy smiling brightly saying “I really like your eyes their unique!”

Still smiling she bounce a little before giggling “Oh...” she giggled a little more “I’m Alice, Alice Carter” She held out her towards him. She left her hand out towards him looking at his face, she noticed some sort of sadness in his eyes though that she hadn’t noticed the first time she looked at them. She cocked her head to the side a little and smiled saying “Why do you look so sad though?”