View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 04-17-2014, 12:18 AM

Alice looked at him confused for a moment when he said that he didn’t really know if that was what moms were supposed to do but it was replaced by a smiled when he thanked her for the comment about his eyes. When he shook her hand and introduced himself her smiled got bigger and mentally said Aiden in her head. It suited him, and she thought it was perfectly unique just like him. When he began to explain the story about his twin brother she paused and her smile slightly faltered when he mentioned that he had died. When he ruffled her hair her smiled came back along with the idea that Aiden’s brother was in his memories. She instantly closed the distance between them and gave Aiden a big hug saying “I’m sure he was as nice as you and had the same unique eyes”. She stepped back with a huge smile on her face saying “Memories are always nice to have, I wish I had some”.

When Aiden asked if he could help her Alice jumped a little and clasped her hands in front of her saying “Would you! That would be great!” She felt a wave of exhaustion pass over her and she blinked a little before saying “You can look high and I can look low” with a huge smile on her face. She had noticed some movement behind Aiden but was more concentrated on him to react to it. Besides he was going to help her find her mom and that is what she really wanted most right now, well besides sleep but that could wait.

As another girl walked up to them though her attention was drawn to her, Alice noticed the smile but to her it seemed a little, how to put it she didn’t know but she thought it looked empty. When the girl spoke Alice smiled up at her and hearing the question bounced a little. She looked over at Aiden for a moment before looking back at the girl saying “I’m doing great! Aiden’s even going to help me find my mom!” Her smiled grew even bigger before she paused and held out her hand saying “I’m Alice, Alice Carter. It’s nice to meet you” She figured that she would be doing that a lot today when she found new people, but that was fine with her she liked making new friends.