View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-21-2014, 02:15 AM

The boy gave a laugh. “He was a very nice person and yes we did share the same unique eyes. As for memories I’m sure you have a few. You just don’t realize it.” Seeing Alice so happy and excited made him happy. It was like her happiness was infectious. He gave her a nod. “Sounds like we have a plan then Alice.”

Hearing footsteps behind him he turned slightly to see who it was. He offered Lelani a slight smile. “Hello. Doing as well as can be expected in this place. How are you?” He somewhat recognized the girl, but wasn’t sure what her name was. “I’m Aiden,” he offered only his first name. He didn’t want to be associated with the devil of a man who was his father.

It seemed that Alice was a popular person to bring out so many of the others. His dual colored eyes shifted to the other girl who was approaching them. He knew that he hadn’t seen her before, but it didn’t appear that she was new to this place. Before he could say something Lelani spoke up, greeting the new comer.

-----------

Sitting at his desk he leaned back in his chair. In his hand he held a set of files one of which belonging to his son Aiden. A grin formed on the man’s lips as he looked over the results from the last tests. Things had went smoothly and he would be able to move on to the new experiments. Setting Aiden’s file to the side he looked over a few of the others. Some of which had disappointing results. Dr. Jonathan Rhodes separated the files into two piles the one for today’s testing and the ones that would have to wait.

The man ran a hand through his silver hair laughing slightly. Oh today was going to be lots of fun. He moved from his seat to across the room. It was just about time to go play with the kiddies. He slipped on his white lab coat before grabbing his charts.“Today is going to be a fun day of that I’m sure,” he said to himself as he left his office.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-25-2014 at 02:47 AM..