View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-24-2017, 08:04 PM

Magnus: {Crashes though the door to Hot Gossip} Miss Aimee! Did you hear the gossip?? Cecilia is missing!
Aimee: She's missing? That's terrible! Is there anything we can do?
Magnus: I'm getting a group of Menewshans together to go and search for her! I didn't actually talk to Jerack so I don't know where she might be but searching for her is better than sitting around waiting! Can you grab some lanterns from the Mercantile?
Aimee: Ok! OH! And I'll bring Emilio! He Majored in Tourism so he must know every inch of the Island! I'll meet you outside in 20 minutes!
Magnus: Aimee I don't think that means...
{Aimee dashes off to find Emilio before Magnus can finish}

{Aimee, Emilio and Magnus meet back up and everyone sets out, a large group of you all in tow. A short ways outside of town, a light fog covers the ground, swirling around bodies and trees. The full moon casts unsettling shadows though the naked tree branches that seem to move of their own accord}
Emilio: Have you all heard of the Legend of the mountain...? No one...? Well then let me tell you about it! See, You see, long ago, three powerful spirts controlled the magic of Menewsha! The Good, Bad, and Trickster spirit! The Trickster was constantly pitting the Good and Evil spirits against each other. One night on All Hallow's Eve, The Good and Bad spirit found themselves in a pickle! as they argued inside a cave, a Magician sucked them up into a talisman and sealed them away forever! Boo!
{Everyone jumps a little, Aimee glares at Emilio}
Emilio: Heheh! BUT... There's more... On all Hallow's Eve, it's said that when you speak the magic words that the Magican spoke when he sealed away the spirits, The Evil spirit will be allowed to escape and terrorize the town for that single night before once more being locked away back inside the Talisman! So remember, never speak these words...!
Magnus: Emilio, maybe you shouldn't...
Emilio: {cutting Magnus short, Emilio shouts} M-sha mon-yet. Wa-san pul-ett!
{Aimee screams and ducks down in the grass while Magnus around wearily}
Emilio: Ahhaha! Oh my gosh you should see the looks on your faces! You guys are so gullible! I just made that last part up!
Aimee: {getting back up, she hits Emilio's arm} Emilio! That was mean!
Magnus: Alright alright! That's enough out of you Mr. Emilio... If you are done trying to scare everyone... I think I see the mansion up ahead.

{The mansion is huge and decrepit looking. Shingles are hanging off the edge of the roof, huge chunks of plaster have fallen away from the brick walls, windows all over are smashed and broken.}
Aimee: It's so creepy!
Emilio: It's so awesome!
Magnus: It's so big... Lets not dawdle and head inside so we can start searching

{The group of searches steps wairily inside the creepy mansion. Moonlight streams though windows hi up in the foyer, casting creepy shadows across the floor and walls.}
Magnus: Ok everyone, lets all try to stick together in groups while we search. We don't want someone else to go missing!
Aimee: {slowly turning she surveys the inside of the huge foyer. Suddenly, she sees a figure! She screams pointing at the spot.} AHH!! Somone's there!... OH... Oh my gosh, it's just my reflection in a mirror! *giggles* ... Ow! Emilio quit pulling my arm so hard!
Emilio: LOOK!! There IS someone here!
Magnus: Alright Mr. Emilio, quit scar...
Emilio: {inturrupting Magnus, Emilio points upwards.} No look! Up there on the balcony!
{High above the foyer floor, a ghostly black figure floats just above the railing}
Aimee: E-e-emilio th-that's enough! You're really scaring me now!
{The figure starts to float down towards everyone, seemingly made of smoke as it's ghostly shape becomes larger}
Emilio: It's not me I swear!
{The Ghostly Aparition is now a scant floor above everyone's heads. It's face featureless save for the two brightly glowing red eyes}
Magnus: If that's not you then... Run everyone! It's the Evil Spirit! Find a place to hide!
{The Evil Spirit flings out it's arms and lets out a blood curdling shriek. Aimee, Emilio, and Magnus all scatter in different directions leaving all of you out in the open with the Evil Spirit!}