View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2014, 07:13 AM

I've only made a few - I've been experimenting with ribbon placement while I wait for everything to come in! The two I posted were literally the first two I made! I really enjoyed doing them and thought they turned out pretty well for only being my first ones and just learning how to do them (and at that point I was doing it the really hard way!!) so I decided to post on here hoping I could get some input on how they were turning out etc. and if anyone had any suggestions or anything! I'm really new to the whole hair bow market so wasn't sure how to even go about trying to sell them once I got more accustomed to it :3

I'm definitely going to make official prototypes once I get my new supplies in and get a better hang of the different techniques I'm trying out, then I'll post them here and show my improvement! :D I agree on wanting to make the best impression when it comes to actual sales and such :3 Now that I have figured out an easier way of doing things, I think they're turning out much better! Once I get finished I'll take more pics and put them in the first post :3

Lol! I've never done it either!! I own a business but it's MUCH different than this, so I'm totally out of my element! Talking things out really helps because other people think of things you hadn't and really gets your mind working with other ideas and avenues to explore - even if it's with people who aren't used to the market either! Sometimes an outside perspective is really all it takes!