Thread: Beautiful Beast
View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-04-2016, 04:36 AM

Gemini's ears flattened. He was delirious, obviously, if he thought he was dreaming. Although, she supposed seeing a pure white horse talking in the desert would have made anyone question themselves. Still, the way he was acting- stumbling, staying up only by holding her mane- made it clear he wasn't in his right mind. His next words gave her pause. If horses could blush, her coat would have turned red. "W-what?" Now she was sure of it. Shail must have heat stroke at the very least, and was probably severely dehydrated. He would barely remember any of this later.

With a sigh that came out as a gentle huff, Gemini knelt down so that her back was level with his waist. He would be able to climb onto her back now. "Shail, climb on. I'm going to bring you back. I have water back at the cave." She instructed, as calmly as possible. She only hoped he had enough strength to hold onto her the whole way back. She'd have to travel more slowly than she had on the way out, but it would still be faster than both of them walking. "Can you get up? I can help you, but only a little." She offered, suddenly realizing that he might not have the strength to pull himself up, even with her kneeling.