Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-23-2018, 05:52 PM

Erwan shook his head slightly. Hayden seemed intent on getting him to say exactly what they should do when they reached the city. Did Hayden want spoon fed answers? That would be the same as directly telling another person to lie and be held responsible himself, or he could condemn Hayden and possibly himself by saying they should tell the exact truth. Either way left his teeth clenched too tight.

'If you want my wisdom, you should fly hard west instead and skip the whole matter entirely,' Rornigoth cut into his thoughts, though Erwan had asked for no wisdom of the sort. He scoffed and held tighter onto the saddle as if to say they would continue on their current path.

'Then things will go as deserved. The one caught in a lie will be punished, but you worry too much. The contents of a mating flight are excusable under every circumstance. They know the lack of control we have. They...they will always be far more lenient to those who tell the truth, no matter how bad, than those caught later in a lie,' he finally conceded to Hayden. 'So if you intend to lie, lie very well or not at all. I will not try to endanger you, but I cannot make promises as to outcomes. Watch your back, watch it well.'