View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-29-2015, 03:29 AM

(No worries Nola. Life has been pretty busy and hectic for me so I haven’t really had a lot of time to rp. Also I don’t mind waiting for replies and stuff. I can been rather patient.)

The young man on the couch curled a bit before swatting at the air as if to dismiss Luke’s silly idea. “That won’t ever happen," Quise yawned. He had yet to open his eyes, but it seemed he was finally awake. While his friend looked over the new toys that he had gotten for the group to use Quise moved to sit up, rubbing his eyes. “How was your vacation?”

With a stretch the young man rose to his feet and walked over to the table. Standing by Luke he picked up the digital recorder. With a Cheshire cat like grin he backed away. “Wanna play a trick on the others?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brook smiled at Lillian. “I know I am. Heh, that is why I am making you wait.” She stuck her tongue out at her sister as they teased each other. “Lets.” They exited with arms linked. Brook gave a laugh as the image of them finding Quise curled up on the couch like a cat popped into her head. “You know the cat is probably already there waiting for us to show up.” It won’t take them too long to get to the club room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexia hadn’t planned on running into anyone either. When the two girls collided they butted heads. The mp3 player that had been in her hand went flying, her earbuds popping out. “Oww.” The young woman rubbed her forehead, not sure if it or her ears hurt worse. She looked at the other girl, who she didn’t recognize. Well not that she would recognize anyone other than the few people she had met during orientation. “I’m sorry as well. I wasn’t paying attention either.” After a moment she frowned, realizing her mp3 player was missing.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-29-2015 at 03:31 AM..