View Single Post
KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 04-07-2012, 09:34 PM

Happy Easter/Blessed Ostara/ Merry Fertility Festival, Menewshans!

Well, another event is here and this time around, I'm not really keen on the shop items. They look cute, but not really my thing, you know? So, now I have eggs stacking up with nothing to do but look creepy with those tiny Yan faces. I sat there pondering on what to do. Should I get the items anyway to sell later? Should I keep them and find a use further down the line? Hm....

Nothing really appealed to me except this golden idea: Buying the event items for new users and people who can't post enough to get everything they want!

So, here I am and hopefully so are you, shy, busy and new Menewsha users ^^ Here is how this shall work: If you have any common except for the four eggs you wish to own, just post here and let me know! Yup, it's that simple. However, it would be nice for you to stick around and talk with me.

~Rules~
Just so we're all in the know.

~Only one item per a person, per a day unless I state otherwise.~
~Say please and Thank you! ~
~ Unless I have over 100 Yan eggs, I will not be buying the large eggs for anyone.~
~ If I miss you, please remind me, but remember to be nice about it.~
~ No using mules to get more items.~
~Make sure to tell me what gender the item is for.~
~Chatting is not required, but it would be nice and remember, the more you talk with me, the more eggs I have to buy gifts with!~

Current Egg Count: 40

~Items given so far~
Cerise Sunseeker skirt- fireprincess
Maroon Rolled up Chinos- Ivvy

Last edited by KageShio; 04-08-2012 at 01:22 AM..