View Single Post
~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco King
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 03-17-2009, 09:36 AM

well to get the story straight there I was minding my own business feeding my pet companions when bam all of a sudden they start talking this weird string of sentences
"chase the pig not the rabbit" this was strange since it came from my rabbit and I was sure there were no pigs around on the coast, shaking it off I continued with my daily chores so I could hurry and go to the convention when in my own back yard there was my blanket running around snorting and a curling pink tail sticking out...startled I got up with the rabbit that spoke hoping it would say more but instead it was the pig that snorted for that's what it sounded like he did speak, "almost everyone's sane here." my only response was "shouldn't you be a cat and be saying everyone's mad here" it was not my fault the night before I read alice in wonderland but when came next from the kitten was surely surprising "no dear your the only mad person around" I thought this bizarre conversation sure was the maddest conversation that any sane person had thought of, then the pig in the blanket started running again and seemed to have just vanished up the ladder, following seemed more like I was going down rather then up he ladder but upon reaching the roof two figure approached, one looking more disgusted while the other looked more sympathetic "it's time for your meds and then nap time" with that I was thrown on my back and strapped in a black jacket and forced to take medicine and then got drowsy and next thing I know its monday night and I've missed the convention...

I swear I'm the sane one and what I speak of is the trueth...honestly

(Was at the boyfriends place watching Disney movies and unfortunately that mean me being in Australia far far away from the convention)

If my story is awesome I would love a female shirt please.