View Single Post
Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurker

Old 12-23-2014, 06:33 PM

"Mr. Glendyne I think you're being out of line here," Jane warned.

"No let him speak his piece Jane."

Nathaniel frowned at Gabriel's deliberate insolence, but understood his pain nonetheless. He had rebuilt this company, perhaps better than his father ever could and in many ways it was his company now that his father, the older Gabriel, had retired.

"As I've said before we know how you feel Gabriel but that is no reason to being hurling accusations at everyone on this floor, he replied, voice controlled but clearly irritated, "regardless of who is behind this the numbers don't lie. We are losing money over this project, money that could be spent elsewhere. You might not see it, but you are tunneling on that patch of forest and the company has grown weary. You can make excuses all day long, but at the end of the day there is something out there that is ruining our machines and ruining our projects and you need to take responsibility for your actions."

Nods traveled across the board, stopping at Lawrence who sat parallel to Jane.

"Gabriel I was closer to your father than anyone else so it should come as no surprise that I'm the one to break this to you, but we simply cannot give you anymore time. We will take care of the investors, but it is up to you to take care of the Glades. I am telling you that the wise choice is to take this deal and come back with proof. Show these people that they are wrong and stay on the board."