View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 10:08 PM

“do you really know how I feel?” Gabriel looked at the face around the board. “here I am in the only thing left to me after my parents died and you are going to hand it to my brothers. The PR department should have dealt with the lies in the papers but have they? NO! you who I placed all my trust in should have been telling the investors that they were going to get their money’s worth not just letting them slide away into the dark. Someone on this board should have sent out investigators to find out what is taking our stuff or braking our stuff. But I don’t see any reports about that happening. And now I comes down to me to deal with all of this?” his eyes narrowed as he looked around the board. He felt like they had already decided that no matter what he did they were going to outs him from his company. Had his brothers paid them off? He had just been lashing out with it at frist but… could they have?

“My father did not care for this company, he only bought it up so that Starr Fields could not. He did not care if it died. It would have just been another loss that he would have taken in his greater goal of power. But I made this company great, I made it thrive, I worked night and day to make this city see its power. And now you think you can just outs me because I have not completed the task I set out to do when I started? You think that you puny little men could do half of what I have done with this company?” he scoffed at them. “I think your all little rats trying to jump ship because a little water has entered the hold from above.” Pushing off from the table he glared at the board members. “but I will accept your challenge, I will find out what is destroying our… no MY Property!” turning he stormed from the room.