View Single Post
Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurker

Old 12-24-2014, 01:57 AM

The conversation between Jane and the other Glendyne continued, with the other man spinning in his chair before hanging up the phone. Every inch gained was a personal victory for him and the fact that Gabriel was imploding under all the pressure was just a plus for him. Still, it was not long before he was alerted by one of his interns of Gabriel's obvious anger.

"What's wrong Mr. Glendyne?"

"I'll have to call you back. It seems my dear brother has gotten wise to our plan."

Ah yes, the youngest Glendyne was a smart man, but also a naive one. The fair-haired boy knew for years that both brothers were gunning for the CEO position yet he could find no definitive proof to oust them with. Perhaps it was a matter of filial piety or a display of arrogance to say that "despite all your efforts I am the true ruler" but it would be his downfall. Unlike Gabe, Vincent was a practical man who knew how to work within his means to get what he needed. Sure, it wasn't the most courageous method, but he was still here wasn't he? He was in the board's favor and he was still guaranteed a spot as head of the company. He simply needed to wait.

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 12-24-2014 at 02:09 AM..