View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 09:40 PM

Nova_Alchemist: okie dokie.

As the short time passed Vlad changed into his ghost form to find Danny, Sam, and Tucker passed out in the boy's room. He quietly snuck in leaving a note making it look like danny's handwriting. [I will be fine, need time to think. -Danny] Vlad ghosted the boy out of the room realizing he was dreaming and wondered what it was he was dreaming about as they headed back.

"What if I want to be a bad girl?" Ember asked, truthfully her ghost form revealed once she said that "After what my mother and everyone did to me? It's not just about the ghost boy. It's about all of them leaving me alone." Hatred shown through her eyes.

Vlad brought Danny back home not seeing Evange outside since he went around the back way from the sky. He was more worried about Daniel than he was about anything or anyone else. Going to the room Vlad stayed in at times, or a second room more like it. He placed Danny down on the bed, how did this come to be? "Daniel, wake up" Vlad was trying to get Danny to wake up but when he wouldn't he sighed sitting there. Something in the house didn't seem right.

(you can control Vlad if you wish, just not evange yet)