View Single Post
~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-02-2013, 12:23 AM

We want to make this simple, easy, and fun! Think of it as a scavenger hunt!

-Pick a NPC, you can pick one or you can choose to shop for all of them! But no more than one gift per NPC.
-Go out shopping! This part is the fun part. We want you to find images of gifts out on the internet that you think would be fun gift ideas for the NPCs.
-Save and host the picture (Make sure your hosting site is reliable because later when we go to judge if your image is broken or missing we won't be able to judge it!)
-Fill out the form
-Let us know WHY you chose the gift you did! If you picked out a wall tapestry for Nalin we won't know your reasoning unless you tell us! This is the important part, this is how we will score your entry for the eventual prize giving.

Don't worry about the scores so much, I'm sure the NPCs will enjoy any of the gifts you give! It's the thought that counts!

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]I'm Shopping for...:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (NPC of choice)
[size="5"][COLOR="Green"]Gift[/COLOR][/size]: (If the picture is large please re-size or use a thumbnail)
[size="5"][COLOR="Green"]Why I think it's perfect![/COLOR][/size]:

What it should look like... AND EXAMPLE!X

I'm Shopping for...: LISE
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!:I feel like Lise would enjoy something that was a little bit cute but reminded her of the eventual mortality of everything. Also look at it, Metal Cat Skeleton?! I think she would love to have a couple of those around her shop to keep Yumeh out. (Little guy keep shredding her wears)

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 12-02-2013 at 02:55 AM..