View Single Post
Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-07-2014, 03:41 PM

Entry 1.07

"Well there goes my experiment..." I am space holder :DD "....." Space holder2~

I think I died multiple times via laughter and heartache over this episode.

Laughed so hard I nearly cried, and then had feels exploding everywhere. This new season has been killing me. The episode feels a little filler-ish, like the calm before the storm, so I'm really curious as to what happens next...and I have a feeling the season will end on a big cliffhanger again like with Season 1. >_>;

I love how Sherlock reacted to the whole wedding/best man thing! (And drunk Sherlock. Never forget drunk Sherlock. Dear lords my stomach. xDDDDD) Blackmailing potential threats to the marriage, bribing kids (with totally inappropriate material), the speech...It's just so...Sherlock. xD And he made a vow...I hate vows myself because I want to keep them but/and if I ever had to break them I'd end up feeling terrible about it. Still, I wonder if John and Mary's kid will ever make it on screen...would be interesting to see.

Mary fits right in between Sherlock and John, love how she's subtlety manipulating both of them. XD

Can't wait to see the next episode! Though afterwards it might be another two years before Season 4...*dies*

I totally do not want to drink coffee with an eyeball in it right now, nooope.