View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-10-2017, 05:58 AM

Immy: yes, I love NCIS!! ~<3 and i understand that feeling lol
I really like crime shows though :3 Criminal Minds, NCIS, Castle, Blue Bloods, and Law & Order SVU
they are my favorites~ oh, and Leverage. ^~^
(xD i didn't think about that until i hit post xD)

Indeed, Amber had nightmares, but they didn't bother her for long. What ever the case was, she slept peacefully after hearing the soft humming. She wasn't sure where it had come from, but it had entered her dream through her subconscious and the rest of the night, she was fine.

She continued to sleep until the alarm on her cell beeped in her ear, telling her it was time to get up. Amber slowly sat up and turned off the alarm, seeing the text. She opened it up, and smiled. Then she closed her phone and got up to stretch. She had fallen asleep in her clothes..how embarrassing! Amber closed her door quietly, in case the other was asleep, and changed into something different. She opened her door again and made her way to the kitchen of her new apartment. She was still pretty tired..but you couldn't tell at first glance.