View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
That sounds awful. I would be looking for another job as well.

I hope she can help me then.

There is no rush, so take your time. I want to focus on the scrub top because it was one of the things Jelly liked.

It was a crazy place and of course I was the mad doctor that ran it, lol. The INSANE Asylum even had two little mascots named Damon and Mii they were little kids that lived within the asylum and caused all kinds of mischief. I miss roleplaying them, lol.
It's sad because I really adore some of the kids at that school. And they haven't had a music teacher stay for more than a year in 4 years...but I just can't stay there. Not to mention the fact they only pay me for 32 hours a week...I'm supposed to be off on Tuesdays....but they make me go to workshops and stuff on Tuesdays without paying me when everyone else gets paid. They scheduled all of the music productions on a Tuesday and I don't get paid. I'm there a LOT on Tuesdays and put in more hours than teachers who get paid 40 hours a week and I never ever get compensated for it....

Okay! Scrub top it is :D

haha that sounds like a fun charity! I can imagine you giving out scary and creepy items XDD

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirianna Fayth View Post
That's very true, we never knew at the time.
I think back then, the mentality was to get as many EI sets a possible and hoard hoard hoard. I think that's still the mentality with a bunch of people now but I dunno - guess I changed XD