View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 02-18-2008, 08:59 PM

~Contests~
Rainbow Letter Contest

I post as I normally do. However, once in a while, I’ll make one specific letter in a post of mine colored and bold. All those letters together form a sentence.
There are different colors. All letters in one color are part of the same word. The order of the colors (and thus, the words) is the same as it would be in a rainbow.

I will not post those letters in a logical order: rather, it’s your task to ‘collect’ those letters and form words with them. If all letters of a certain color are given, I will post so. For example, all green letters have been posted, then I will post FINISHED. If all colors have been finished, I’ll let you guys know that too. I may or may not post how much letters there are per color. Now, with the letters, you have to make words. So, all red letters are part of one word, all green letters are part of another. If you think you have the sentence, PM it to ‘At the End of the Rainbow’. Make sure to color the words the way they were posted. The first to have the complete, fully correct sentence, wins a Strawberry Sugar Cookie. If your guess is incorrect, I will tell which colors are correct, if any.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask me.
|Welcome|Rules|Lists|Updates|Contests|Other

Last edited by Silenia; 03-08-2010 at 04:23 PM..