View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-13-2016, 06:33 PM

May complied amid a bunch of groans, every movement caused her pain, her eyes watered as she tried to hold back the tears. "I think you're wrong, everything feels like it is broken..." she managed with a hoarse laugh. She had to keep taking, otherwise her eyes wanted to close and she wanted to sleep, probably for a hundred or so years, it felt like.

Collin had managed to find one of the cushions, perhaps even the same one he had clung to in an attempt to save his life. This plus a rock or two should be enough to keep her upright for now. As he was walking back to the group he heard Will mention needing to hey into shade. "Shelter? Let me handle that." He said with a grin, sure that he would be able to do it. Just last month he had marathoned all of Survivor. He left the things with them, hoping they would get May propped up and comfortable.

Collin hurried off to the tree line, it was already getting warm and they needed shade and some more water if they wanted to survive the day. Okay, he could do this. He searched for large branches, making a pile as he found them. It was taking longer than he thought it would already, large enough sticks were not easy to find, or bugs had eaten then and made them frail. He still needed leaves, and something to bind this all together with. With enough sticks collected he arranged them in the sand, the hot sand burning his hands as he worked to bury them.

With those in place, six of them arranged in a large rectangle, he worked on finding large enough ones to go across to make a base for the roof, which slanted back. Already he was sweating.