View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-07-2014, 01:23 AM

Akira frowned, not really paying attention to what was going on right in front of him now. The girl's mind had shifted, her thoughts were a jumble. He caught whisps, but with the distance between them and no real connection established, he could not dive far into her mind at this point. He closed his eyes, gently pressing a finger to his temple. Calm yourself...I have no intention to hurt you in any way... I can hear you just fine, you need only think your words he said once more to her, you are confused and afraid...it is understandable, a lot seems to have happened. I do not believe that all of it is as bad as it seems, but new things can be scary indeed he sighed a bit inwardly, moving his hand up to run his fingers through his hair. No one can hear us, your words are just between us....unless you wish otherwise, perhaps you may think of me as your voice he chuckled slightly, if you ever wish to say something that is.

He opened his eyes, thinking he might be scaring her more though. He frowned slightly again, looking over to the pillar with a slightly saddened look. Not everyone will hurt you or is bad...such simple black and white reasoning could make you miss out on special and beautiful bonds...will you not at least let people prove themselves? I do not believe Solaris is evil....he has not done anything to harm any of us, it is what we do not know that scares us...but then again, that is normal.. he stopped, not wanting to scare her at all. He wondered if his light conversation would help her to open up, or continue to make her pull back more. He hoped she would give him a chance and others, they did not seem as bad as she thought. The unknown was scary, but once the shadows were revealed to be harmless, the light allowed for things to calm and be better.